Progress Report: Greenville University, Fall 2021 Semester

Courtesy of Scott Darnell.
I had been hoping for such an opportunity since before Greenville University had an engineering program...so I was very pleased one day when I had the following experience: I dropped a letter coming back from the bank while crossing campus, a young lady came by to give me a hand and Anthony Macon came out as well. I told him of my wishes and within a few hours I was meeting Vlad Ivashyn and being shown what the students had already accomplished. So, loaded with ideas and drawings and the belief that knowledge of these things would one day land in the right ears...I pitched two projects to Greenville University senior engineering students. Having chosen one, and my meeting with significant others at the University, I hope we can establish a relationship where I can continue to put my ideas in front of them and we can together bring them to fruition! Thanks very much for the opportunity! https://www.greenville.edu/news/imagine-that-student-engineers-aim-to-simulate-high-risk-adventure-for-persons-in-wheelchairs

Comments

Popular Posts